How to Play Craps in Australia 2020
If you’ve never played Craps, fear not. It’s so easy to learn playing Craps. But first, you must register at a good casino. As soon as you register at your preferred casino, you must arm yourself with the following before playing:
- You must know and understand all Craps rules
- It’s essential that you practice playing games before playing for real money
- Next, you will need to equip yourself with a good Craps strategy
Intermediate Guide: How to Play Craps
It’s important to know the tips and tricks you need in order to excel at this game. The tips listed in this article don’t guarantee wins. However, they improve your odds of winning. Below, we list the tips that you should follow when playing Craps online:
- Always make sure that as the game progresses, you pay attention to it
- When placing your bets, don’t take too much time
- Also, when tossing the dice, do that down the center of the Craps table
- Always use “Big Red” when playing as the word “7” is considered bad luck
- It’s very good etiquette to always tip the dealer
- Play the game with the right mind so as to enjoy it
Playing Craps like A Pro
It’s common for players to feel like playing like a pro as soon as they have understood the basics and strategy of Craps at online casinos. However, you need more than just rules and strategy in order to begin playing Craps like a pro. In fact, you will need to know the various types of Craps bets.
Furthermore, you must understand the terminology and lingo that’s used in a game of Craps. In short, you will need to understand the rules of Craps, the Craps strategies and the different Craps bets.
This will definitely better your chances of winning at Craps.
In order to understand a game of Craps, there are a few things that you must understand first. First, you must know and understand the layout of the Craps table. Next you must then understand the rules and strategies of Craps.
For newbies, the Craps table may look really complicated and intimidating. However, the Craps table is not as complicated as you may think it is.
In actuality, the Craps table is designed in a way that all players on either side have the same view. Also, you must know that Craps is played with dice and chips.
- 2 dice are used in a game of Craps. If the first throw total of both dice is 7 or 11, you win
- However, if the total of the first throw is a 2, 3 or 12, you lose
- The number becomes a “Point” if the total is any other number other than those listed above. However, in order to win, the Point must be thrown before a 7 is thrown
- You lose if a 7 is thrown before the Point (Crapped Out). Also, the dice must then be passed on to the next player that places a bet on the “Pass Line”