In Online Bingo, the player marks off the numbers that are chosen by a caller. The player must match up their numbered squares on their cards correctly. These numbers are called out randomly by the caller. The objective is to be the first to mark off all your numbers on their cards. You should also match all 5 squares in your row/set. There are numerous variations of Bingo that are available at online casinos. Players can enjoy these in the comfort of their homes.
Bingo Online Australia: How to Play?
Players must know how Bingo is played. You play bingo with a card that has 5 columns. The columns have 5 squares each. Each square, except the one in the middle (the free space), contains a number. The aim is to listen out for numbers on the card to be called out. When a number is called out, the player then marks the square. The first person to get a predetermined pattern of the marked numbers wins. Each of the columns is labelled B, I, N, G, and O. all these letters contain a range of numbers:
- B contains numbers 1 to 15
- I contains numbers 16 to 30
- N contains numbers 31 to 45
- G contains numbers 46 to 60
- contains numbers 61 to 75
Tips and Tricks of Bingo Online
Online Bingo tips is a game of luck so there is not much you can do. However, there are a few things that you can do to make gameplay enjoyable at a casino online.
- Make sure the site you’re using is trustworthy and fair.
- Set a budget and stick to it. In fact, never chase your loses, you will end up losing more money.
- Also, set a time budget and stick to it.
- Pick a game that limits the number of cards that people play during a round. This protects you from joining a game that has some high-rollers. High-rollers can afford to play a hundred cards at once.
- Pick the right time to play. Playing at more unusual times means there will be fewer people playing. That way, you’ll stand a better chance of winning.
Read more Online Bingo Tips & Tricks here and enhance your chances of winning greatly at online casinos in Australia!
Bingo Online Australia: Glossary
When playing it’s important to know the terminology that’s used in the game. Here, we list a number of words you will encounter when playing Bingo:
Bingo CallerCaller is the person who picks the numbers from a basket. He also announces them to players. The caller announces the pattern for the game before the numbers are actually drawn. In Online Bingo the caller is represented by the online casino.
bingoStraight-line Bingo is when you get “Bingo” with a five number straight line. This is from the left to right of the card. This can also be a vertical, a horizontal or a diagonal straight line. The straight line may include the free space. This means you can win on 4 numbers.
Coverall or Blackout is a typical jackpot game. The aim is to cover every number that is on the card within a certain number of calls. E.g. in a 30 card call, a coverall must occur within 30 calls. If this doesn’t happen, the game ends and no one wins.
bingo dauberDauber is a pen-like ink stamper that players use to mark off the called numbers from their cards.
Buy-In is the process of purchasing a Bingo card. In Online Bingo, you must place a bet before the game begins.
Bingo Online Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bingo Online?
Bingo Online is a digital version of Bingo. Bingo Online is one of the most popular online casino games. In fact, the first online version came out in 1996. However, it began to gain popularity in 1998 with the release of Bingo Blitz.
Can Online Bingo be played for free?
Yes. In fact, most online casinos allow players to try out games for free before they bet real money. This helps you decide which games you are comfortable with.
How do i play online bingo for real money?
Online Bingo for real money is played the very same way as you would normal Bingo. Normally, you’ll have 1 or more cards which you mark off as they are called out. Bingo online comes with some great features. These include the auto-daub. This automatically marks off numbers on your cards. As a result, you’ll never miss any card by accident.
Are the games fair?
Normally, most online casinos are licensed and regulated by third party organisations such as eCOGRA or Malta Gaming Authority. However, always check if a casino is licensed and regulated before signing up. Also, browse Aus Casinos Online for our list of recommended online casinos.
Can i improve my chances of winning?
Bingo online is a game of chance and pure luck. For that reason, no. there is no strategy to improve your chances of winning. However, we suggest the following:
- Play a game that limits the number of Bingo cards a player uses in each round.
- Also, play against players that can afford to play with more cards than you
- Play with the maximum number of cards allowed
- Furthermore, play at off-peak times. This is when not many people are playing. As a result, your chances of winning are improved.
Is there just one type of Online Bingo?
No. in fact, there are several other variations.
- American Bingo is the most popular. It uses 75 numbers and cards that are 5×5.
- However, there is Speed Bingo also. This is played at a much faster pace.
- Next, there is the British version which uses 90 numbers and a 9×3 bingo card.
- Also, there is a 30 number game with a 3×3 card. In order to win this, you must have a center number filled on your card.
- Finally, there is a new version which is a hybrid of the American and the British versions. This uses 80 numbers and a 4×4 card layout.