When it comes to internet transactions in the field of online casino games in Australia, PayPal is the way to go. It is one of the leading online banking services that many web-based casinos in Australia use. This is because it has proved to be very reliable and trustworthy throughout the years. Do read on more to find out about what the banking option is and why the world has learned to trust its services.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an internet-based banking method that is used universally by numerous online casinos, including those in Australia. The full name of the company is PayPal Holdings Inc. and they are based in America. They work as a payment processor for auction sites, online vendors and other commercial users.
The banking method was launched in 1998 and it was given the name Confinity. In the year 2002, it had its initial public offering and it became a subsidiary of eBay from 2002 to 2014. But later on in the year of 2014, eBay announced its plans to spin off as an independent company of its own. By July 2015, it existed as its own independent company.
PayPal and Online Gambling
It is not clear as to when PayPal started accepting online gambling. When it was formed, they were restrictions that prohibited the service to be used as a payment for web-based gambling sites. But when other banking options like Skrill and Neteller came into the picture, PayPal changed its restrictions. And well, since then it’s been clear skies. And we are grateful for that change as we are now able to use the most convenient internet-based banking methods that was ever created.
How to use PayPal
PayPal is by far the easiest web-based banking method to use. For most online casinos in Aussie, PayPal can be used as both a withdrawal and deposit method.
To deposit using PayPal, you can follow these easy steps:
- Go to the banking page of the online casino that you are playing at
- Look for the banking methods and select PayPal
- Enter how much you want to deposit
- Enter your bonus or promotion code if you have one
- Click submit
Like we said, insanely easy.
- Go to the web based casino banking options
- Search for and select the banking option
- Enter how much you want to withdraw
- Click submit
And just like that, you are done.
- It is very easy to use and Aussies can create an account within just a few minutes.
- Several online casinos in Australia accept it as a payment method, that means that you have more than online casino that you can play at.
- It is a trusted online banking system
- You can use it for both withdrawals and deposits.
- They may charge fees, if not directly to your account, to the casino. And they may in turn charge you.
- It has a history of freezing online accounts randomly without any notice. And this may cause an inconvenience to the user.
Other Banking Methods