Texas Hold’em poker is one of the easiest online poker variations to play, that is why many players in
Australia prefer to play this game among the rest of the poker games. Texas hold ’em,m poker will be able to give players the ultimate online poker experience as they will be able to have fun as well as win real money when they play the game. And for those who would love to start playing online poker, Texas Holdem poker will be your best bet. That being said, just relax as we guide you through the very easy steps that come with playing online casino Texas Hold’em poker as well as how you can win real money as you play the game.
What is Texas Hold’em Poker?
This is one of the most popular online poker Australia variations that you can play at online casinos. Texas hold’em poker is so popular that this is the only game that most poker players will ever learn. While at first, the game may be confusing, but at the end of the day it is very easy to learn and players will find that it is very interesting as well. Therefore, if you want to learn Texas Hold’em poker, its easier to play the game for free before you play it for real money, also, you can watch YouTube videos on how to play the game as well.
Rules of Texas Hold’em Poker
The main aim of the online casino game is to create the best online poker hand, this will be done through the combination of your hole cards and the community cards.
- Players will be dealt 2 cards each face down, these are the hole cards.
- There will be several other betting rounds where 5 cards will be dealt face-up on the table, these are called the community cards.
- As a player, you will then need to use these community together with your 2 hole cards and create the strongest online poker winning hand.
- The Flop are the first three community cards that will be dealt face up.
- The turn is the fourth community card, it is also dealt face up om the table.
- The River is the fifth and final community card dealt face-up on the table.
The Ante is the first bet that you will make to be part of the game.
- The game will be played clockwise, starting with the player who is left of the dealer
- After every round of betting, players can either call (match the amount of the blind), raise( increase the bets with a certain amount) or fold (discard their hand and stop playing)
How to Play Texas Holdem Online Poker
- The Button: This will move clockwise around the table, and then the players who are left to the dealer will have to place a small bet called the ” big blind” and the “small blind.” Thereafter, there will be a series of bets that follows. Players need to be aware that at this, the hole cards will have dealt with the players at the table.
- The first phase of betting then occurs, it is called the preflop. At this point, players have the chance to either Call, raise or fold.
- The second round of betting then occurs, which is the flop. From here, players can either fold, raise or check (this means to pass on betting to the next player.)
- The Turn then occurs, where the fourth community card will deal face up on the table. After this round, the player also has the chance to check, bet, call, fold or raise.
- The last round of betting, the River then occurs, and players can bet, check, fold or raise the bet.
- The showdown is when the player will show their hole cards to compare which player has the best poker hand. The winner will then be paid out.
Winning Online Poker Hands
To play a successful game of online Texas Holdem poker, you will also need to know the winning hands in the game. By so doing, you are then able to create the best hand by combining your hole cards and the community cards. That being said, the winning poker hands are as follows from the highest to the lowest of value.
- Royal Flush: A, K, Q, J,10 all of the same suit
- Straight Flush: 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, five cards in sequential order of the same suit
- Four of a Kind: A, A, A, A, 3 four cards of the same rank
- Full House: J, J, J, 7, 6, three cards of the same rank and a pair
- Flush: A, J, 6, 3, 9, any five cards of the same suit
- Straight: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, any five in consecutive order, regardless of their suit
- Three of a Kind: 7, 7, 7, 5, 3, any three orf the same rank
- Two Pair: 3, 3, 5, 5, 8 any two different pairs of cards
- Pair: 10, 10, 2, 5, 8, any pair of cards
- High Card: A, J, 10, 5, 2, if you do not have of the hands above, you will then use the card with eth highest value in your hand.
Winning Texa Hold’em Poker Player Tips
Learning how play Texas hold’em poker is easy as you have seen above, as long as you know the winning hands then you are good to go. But that does mean that you do bot need any player tips. With these tips, we are sure that you will be able to get the best out of the game and by so doing you will be able to get more real money as you play it at the best Australian casinos.
- Always know the poker hands before you start playing
- when playing at an online casino, if you are not sure of the game, play it free before you play it for real money
- Only play when you feel like it
- Make sure to take note of the variation of the game that you are playing
- Don’t be the first player to fold
- Fold if you feel under pressure
- Always make sure that you read and understand the rules before you start playing
- If playing at a land-based casino, attack, if you play, shows any weakness
- Also, when playing at a land-based casino, semi-bluff aggressively with your draws.
- Always remember to have fun when you play, this means that you should try by all means to keep your emotions out of the game.
Playing Texas Hold’em is a very fun and exciting experience, always make sure that you know the poker hands before you play though. Also, make sure that you are playing at trusted real money online casino to avoid any scams as you play. Make sure to read the rules as well. That being said, play Texas Hold’em poker ta the best Australian online casino and stand a chance to win mega real money rewards.