Deuces Wild Poker Strategy can only be used on Poker games that have wild or joker symbols. This is because an additional symbol affects both combinations and payouts. Generally, there are many different combinations which include:
- Four deuces
- Five of a kind
- Wild royal flush
If one deck is being used, 99.27% is the calculated payout return for these combinations.
Deuces Wild Poker Strategy
Now, we are going to dig further into the Deuces Wild video Poker game in order to understand the strategy.
Understanding the Video Poker Game Deuces Wild
When you play Deuces Wild, it’s always recommended that you understand that all 2s are jokers. Furthermore, they take any value of any card thereby creating the highest combo possible. In fact, the probabilities are affected greatly by the wild cards. Therefore, the payouts for Deuces Wild vary from those of Jacks or Better Poker.
Video Poker Strategy Rules for Different Combinations
Below, we list some of the rules that you should know before attempting to play any Poker game.
- You should keep any royal flush or five of a kind
- If it happens that your hand has 2 suited high cards, make sure that you keep it in order to form a royal flush.
- Whenever there are 2 deuces on the board, you must hold them. This creates a straight flush. Not only that, it also creates a higher combo.
If you have just one deuce, you must hold any hand that you have. However, this excludes the following:
- You must hold 4 cards for straight, straight flush and royal flush
- If you have 3 high cards, hold them in order to create a royal flush
- In the event that you have 2 pairs, always keep one
- You must keep 4 cards and draw 1 for flush
- Always hold 4 cards for flush
- For straight-draw, hold 4 cards
- If your hand contains the following, K-Q, J-Q or J-10, hold them and draw 3 cards
- In the event that you have received 4 cards to wild royal flush, you must keep them and draw a 5th card
- When your hand has 2 weak cards and 3 deuces, draw 2 cards and hold the deuces