Live Poker in Australia 2020
There are many variations to live dealer Poker. However, the most popular is Texas Hold’Em. When you play online Poker, you play against the house. It’s a lot of fun playing Poker online.
However, it’s even much more fun playing live dealer Poker. This is because you get to play against a real dealer. Also, there are also other real players involved which you get to interact with.
Some Types of Live Poker
As mentioned above, there are quite a number of live dealer Poker variations. However, here we will talk about just a few. Read on to find out about these versions of Poker.
Live Three-Card Poker
This live dealer Poker variation is quite popular. Here are a few things you should know when it comes to playing this online casino live game:
- You must always start your game with a stake bet that is among the lower limits and the upper limits of the table.
- Next, you must choose whether to play or to fold your hand. If you fold, you lose the stake. If you decide to play, it will cost you another bet that is equal to your stake.
- The stake bet will win if your hand beats the dealers.
- When you win and the dealer happens to have a Q or higher symbol, you will also win your play bet.
- You will lose both the play bet and the stake if your hand is of a lower value than the dealers.
Live Texas Hold’em Poker
This popular Poker variation is a 2 card game. You may choose to flop, river, raise or check either post pocket cards.
How Live Poker Works
Live dealer Poker is a live stream of the game. While playing, you get to interact with the dealer in real time. Just like in a real land based casino, the dealer works from behind a professional Poker table with betting areas. Also, the dealer handles a real deck.
Furthermore, the live dealer can interact with the player via lice chat. Again, this is also in real time. On top of that, the player can see the dealer’s every action which makes the game exciting.