Everyone needs a little bit of retro every now and again if you ask me. Intercasino made that their number priority with a dash of old meets new. This is one of the best casinos that you can definitely be looking forward to being playing at.
Since 1996 when it was established it has managed to keep up with the newbies in the game. One of their secrets of being able to keep up is the fact that they do work with the best in the industry. When a casino works with one gaming software that is not bad, but when it decides to work with several then no one can outdo that casino.
These gaming software companies these include Aristocrat, Amaya (Chartwell), Bally, Cadillac Jack, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Ho Gaming, Leander Games, Lighting Box, and NextGen Gaming. And not only can you expect the best gaming but also top security, as Intercasino is licensed by the government of Malta and United Kingdom.
Intercasino Welcome Bonus
Things are a little bit different when it comes to the bonus codes at Intercasino. There are two types of bonuses, so players have to pick which one they want to go with. There is one for pokies and another one for table games. And the offers stand like this;
- The deposit is divided into 3 tiers that is the first tier, the second tier, and the third tier. With all 3 tiers having a match-up bonus of 100% that will amount to AU$200 each. And it totals to AU$600, and you can’t really say that it is a bad offer rather it is a generous one. And players must read thoroughly when picking them, this offer is for the pokies. You really do not want a situation whereby you pick a pokies bonus when you are into playing table games.
- The table games offer is rather a bit on the low side. It is again divided into 3 tiers. That is players receive a match-up bonus of 100% on each deposit that they make. That will amount to AU$100 and totals to AU$300.
More offers from Intercasino
Transparency is always key to a healthy relationship between the casino and the customers. And sharing their offers with the players and the public really goes a long way. Let’s get on with what the casino offers.
- Break the bank is one the most popular bonuses that the casino has to offer. What you have to do to is make sure that you claim your bonus at least 5 times that will put you on the list of players that might be lucky enough to win AU$5000.
- Bonus for life is a bonus that you might be lucky enough to win. These are promotions that the casino runs every week and month.
- Imagine having to be rewarded for wagering to play your favorite and to top that up when you reach the target you pick whether you want a cash price of free spins that are equivalent to those loyalty points.