Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency which allows trading without going through third parties or government taxing. Since 2011, some casinos started offering banking options in support of cryptocurrencies. This is when Bitcoin stabilised and actually became a more serious form of banking. Some online casinos have become exclusive Bitcoin casinos.
Initially, financial advisors doubted Bitcoin would take off and succeed. When Bitcoin proved all doubters wrong, Bitcoin casinos opened for trading.
Gambling online through the best Bitcoin casinos assures you the following benefits:
- A lower house edge
- More secure online banking
- Very low transfer fees
- fastest online banking transactions
- ability to bank and play in complete anonymity
- Bitcoin casino bonuses for depositors
A Brief Introduction to Bitcoin Gambling
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is decentralised. It’s also not regulated by any 3rd parties or central and federal banks. It’s a currency that exists outside the framework of the normal banking channels. Those who bank with Bitcoin enjoy complete anonymity and do not get taxed.
Bitcoin is now considered a very viable form of virtual banking.
Bitcoin Casino Games
When you play at a Bitcoin casino, you have access to all the same table games and slots that you are accustomed to. Bitcoin betting sites have partnered with the very same software providers that other providers use. This means Bitcoin casino players have access to the same games as everyone else.
In addition, you are able to access the best Bitcoin casinos through your mobile apps or internet browsers. Bitcoin casinos work with iOS, Android and Windows smartphone or device user. Most Bitcoin casinos make use of HTML5. This means there is no need to download casino software. The games offered are the same as on your desktop computer.
Steps to Setting up A Bitcoin Casino Account
Registering for a Bitcoin account is very easy.
- Go to a Bitcoin site such as bitcoin.org and set up a Bitcoin wallet. Choose the type of wallet that you want to use e.g. software, online or hardware. We encourage you to research on those before you choose the one you like.
- Once your wallet has been set up, get some bit coins to put in it. Acquire bit coins from friends/family directly, a bank, or visit a reputable Bitcoin reseller. The best and reliable way is through online exchanges.
- Now, find Bitcoin casino or an online casino that accepts Bitcoins. Next. Deposit into your casino account by choosing Bitcoin as the payment method and follow the prompts.
What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency that allows people to make purchases online at accepting sites. Bitcoin is not regulated or controlled by any central bank or government, which allows people to bank anonymously. People like using Bitcoin as it allows you to transfer funds without going through an intermediary or bank.
How Safe Are Bitcoin Wallets?
Bitcoin wallets require login details. In the case of hardware, you would need the actual physical device that the Bitcoin wallet is stored on. Physical devices actually make hacking much more difficult. Online Bitcoin wallets are also secured by the best SSL encryption software. Your Bitcoin wallet is very secure as long as you follow the normal safety and security procedures.
How Long Do Deposits And Withdrawals Take?
Making deposits and withdrawals is very easy with Bitcoin. Bitcoin deposits or withdrawals clear immediately when banking online. In fact, this is the quickest and most reliable banking method.