Playing online craps is easy, don’t believe us? Learn how to play craps by following this easy How to Play Craps guide. If you’ve never played Craps, fear not. It’s so easy to learn playing Craps. But first, you must register at a good casino. As soon as you register at your preferred casino, you must arm yourself with the following before playing:
- You must know and understand all Craps rules
- It’s essential that you practice playing games before playing for real money
- Next, you will need to equip yourself with a good Craps strategy
Intermediate Guide: How to Play Craps
It’s important to know the tips and tricks you need in order to excel at this game. The tips listed in this article don’t guarantee wins. However, they improve your odds of winning. Below, we list the tips that you should follow when playing Craps online:
- Always make sure that as the game progresses, you pay attention to it
- When placing your bets, don’t take too much time
- Also, when tossing the dice, do that down the center of the Craps table
- Always use “Big Red” when playing as the word “7” is considered bad luck
- It’s very good etiquette to always tip the dealer
- Play the game with the right mind so as to enjoy it
Before You Play Online Craps
Before you play online craps, you need the following terms:
- Proposition Bets: Are one roll bets on the centre area of the craps table.
- Any Craps: This is a wager that the next dice roll will have an outcome of 2, 3, or 12.
- Big Eight: This is an even-money bet that the dice roll will have an outcome of 8 before 7.
- Big Six: This is an even-money bet that the dice roll will have an outcome of 6 before 7.
- Come Bet: This is a bet after the Come Out roll that the dice will pass.
- Come Out Roll: This is the first roll of the dice which is used to determine the point for Pass and Don’t Pass Line.
- Don’t Come: This is when you bet against the dice, it is made after the come-out roll.
- Don’t Pass Bet: This is when you bet that the dice will not pass. The bet can be placed on a Come Out roll.
- Don’t Pass Bar/line: Here, you place the don’t pass bets, usually opposite of a pass line.
- Double Odds: These are free odds bet that doubles the initial Pass Line, Don’t Pass Line, Come, Don’t Come bets.
- Hope Bet: Is one roll bet on the dice not giving a number in the centre layout.
- Horn Bet: Is a one-roll dice bet on 2, 3, 11 and 12.
- Lay Bet: Is a bet that a point number will not be rolled before an outcome of 7 is thrown.
- Lay Odds: Is a free odds bet against the dice.
- Snake Eyes: Is when you roll two ones.
- Field Bet: This is when you bet that the next dice roll will be 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
Real Money Craps Bets
|Place 6 or 8||7-6||1.52%|
|Place 5 or 9||7-5||4%|
|Place 4 or 10||9-5||6.67%|
|Any Craps (2,3 12)||7-1||11.11%|
|Hard Hop||30- 1||13.89%|
Playing Craps like A Pro
It’s common for players to feel like playing like a pro as soon as they have understood the basics and strategy of Craps at online casinos. However, you need more than just rules and strategy in order to begin playing Craps like a pro. In fact, you will need to know the various types of Craps bets.
Furthermore, you must understand the terminology and lingo that’s used in a game of Craps. In short, you will need to understand the rules of Craps, the Craps strategies and the different Craps bets.
This will definitely better your chances of winning at Craps.
In order to understand a game of Craps, there are a few things that you must understand first. First, you must know and understand the layout of the Craps table. Next, you must then understand the rules and strategies of Craps.
Also, fo online you are the shooter, which is different from land-based where you can only win if the shooter throws the dice and the outcome is in your favour.
For newbies, the Craps table may look really complicated and intimidating. However, the Craps table is not as complicated as you may think it is.
In actuality, the Craps table is designed in a way that all players on either side have the same view. Also, you must know that Craps is played with dice and chips.
Free Odds/ Lay Odds
All the winning bets in online craps are paid at true odds, but this will vary depending on the point number. Such that it is very rare to break even at online casino games, but the odds will give you just that.
They are termed” free odds” but this does not mean that the bets is free, you will still need to wager real money on the bets. The aspect of free comes in because there is no commission on the bet, meaning that it has a 0% house edge.
To take these bets, you will need to first make a pass or come bet. After the point is established, you may then take another bet. The free odds bets have to be equal to you pass or come bet.
- 2 dice are used in a game of Craps. If the first throw total of both dice is 7 or 11, you win
- However, if the total of the first throw is a 2, 3 or 12, you lose
- The number becomes a “Point” if the total is any other number other than those listed above. However, in order to win, the Point must be thrown before a 7 is thrown
- You lose if a 7 is thrown before the Point (Crapped Out). Also, the dice must then be passed on to the next player that places a bet on the “Pass Line”
Online craps has been termed as a game that is hard to play and even harder to understand, however, that is not the case. The game is very easy to play ane even easier to understand, most people just see the board and assume that the game is hard to play.
Through this guide, we hope that you have seen that playing online craps is very easy and with the right bets you can make mega real money rewards from the game. Learn how to play craps today at the best Australian online casinos and win big!