Blackjack is one of the oldest games but still is that one game that people love so much. This game is said to have French origins where it is known as Vingt-et-un. This directly translates to 21. Which is blackjack because it is a game of 21.players have to strive to get the value of 21 that is the number you are to win. But if that fails the one with the highest range, with cards that have the highest values is the one that takes it home.
In a lot of articles we have talked about blackjack and we make sure that we clarify that they are all not the same. They might have similar traits but won’t be the same as there are a lot of variations that are there. Which is why gamblers are always advised to check which variation they want to play before they jump into it.
What is Bonus Blackjack
This game was inverted by the Microgaming and it does not really differ from the American Blackjack. Let us get straight into the gameplay. The same deck of cards is required to play this game. But now that the difference is that the dealer has the opportunity to look at the 3rd card before putting it on the table. The second card will have to be face down, and the first card has to be face up.
The hold card that the dealer takes a look at before placing the card on the card can be only be seen when the face-up card is an ace of ten-valued cards. The credits that are given on the bonus blackjack reach up to 1000. Then already you know that you are going to enjoy this game.
Bonus Blackjack Rules
- The dealer is required to hit on a soft 17.
- When the player decides to split and has an ace and ten then that will not be counted as a blackjack but as a 21.
- This is rather an awesome game as players can split their cards three times, giving them four hands.
- Players are allowed to double down on any two cards.
- After split players are not restricted to doubling down as this can be very possible.
This will leave you amazed. It is just like any other blackjack that you know. But slightly different, which makes it more interesting. But makes more people want to join in the fun because it is not a hustle, it is easy to grasp and the rules are not the ones that will suffocate you. Make sure that you visit the casino of your choice to enjoy this awesome game of bonus blackjack.
Bonus Blackjack Basics
- Unlike other Blackjack games, Bonus Blackjack does not use 6 to 8 decks. In fact, the game is played with 2 decks. Also, each deck contains 52 cards.
- Regardless of the deck’s size, cards are shuffled prior to the start of each game.
- Also, the dealer will stand on all 17.
- If the dealer gets a blackjack after the player has scored one already, the player will lose the hand. This is only if the hand has been split or doubled. As a result, the player’s entire bet is lost.
- During gameplay, splitting is allowed. As a matter of fact, it can occur up to 3x on a single hand. This results in a 4 pair total.
- Furthermore, insurance is offered with each game when the dealer shows an Ace.
- However, Aces can only be split once
- If players split each hand, they will receive an extra card. After that, they will be forced to stand.
- Players have the opportunity to double down on any of the 2 initial cards.