What is an ecoCard?
The ecoCard is the most convenient and fastest way to access money in your ecoAccount. The card is directly linked to your ecoAccount. You can use the card to withdraw at cash machines or spend in shops worldwide using Chip and PIN. This card is free to apply. It also gives you instant, global access to funds and can be used on sites that display the MasterCard® logo. Customers can hold up to three payment cards in different currencies: USD, GBP and EUR.
What is the ecoAccount?
The ecoAccount is a secure online account. It gives hassle-free and easy ways of paying and receiving money from websites and individuals worldwide. Customers can register for free. There are a variety of deposit options to choose from, such as direct wire, bank transfer, credit and debit card.
The ecoAccount allows you to pay in up to 44 currencies from the same account. You can access your funds on your account instantly using the ecoCard or ecoVirtual card. Signing up for the ecoAccount is very quick and easy. The same goes for transfers as well. The account provides 24/7 live chat support.
Using ecoCard at Online Casinos
EcoCard is a third party transaction service provider. The product was re-branded to ecoPayz in 2013 but some gambling sites may display both logos. They are one product. The ecoCard service is available to casino players worldwide, excluding the US and Canada. Transferring of funds for purposes of online gambling is not allowed in these countries.
How ecoCard Works at Online Casinos
EcoCard is easy and safe for doing money transfers on online gambling websites. Most online casinos in Australia accept this service for deposits and withdrawals. All transactions are processed instantly. You must sign up to ecoCard in order to access its e-wallet services. Signing up requires you to enter your name, your address and your number. You can use debit cards, credit cards, bank wire transfers and electronic funds transfers to fund your account.
Compared to other e-wallets, the charges are relatively low. To make a deposit, select it as the withdrawal method on the cashier menu. Funds will be transferred instantly.
Pros of using ecoCard at Online Casinos
- You can make all the transactions via mobile devices easily.
- You can access your funds via bank account or ATM.
- Both deposits and withdrawals can be processed. The online money transfers are both swift and efficient to players worldwide. The card can also be used to pay in 47 different currencies at any land-based or internet retailer.
- EcoCard has accreditation for being DSS (Data Security Standard) compliant. This means they are always up to date with the newest data encryption technology trends. This allows the protection of your financial and personal information. Also, your data is protected from third party attackers as the company is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
- Unlike other virtual prepaid systems, ecoCard allows you to fund your account through your personal bank. There are no credit checks required, allowing you anonymity and privacy.