Judging from the name Paysafecard you can be sure that Australians have a safe online payment method right here. Why else would they pick such a name if they weren’t a safe payment method? That wouldn’t make any sense at all. Which is why there are many Australian online casinos that Accept Paysafecard. Players can also download the banking method application to make their user experience more enjoyable.
What is Paysafecard?
Many online casinos in Australia use Paysafecard as a web-based payment method. Despite the name, the payment option does not give out cards. It is a prepaid online payment method that uses vouchers bought at retailers with a 16-digit pin code. They also operate without using bank accounts, credit cards or other personal information. This makes it a very safe and discrete banking option when playing online casino games in Australia thereby making it a popular third party payment method.
History of Paysafecard
Paysafecard was launched in Vienna in 2000. Throughout the years it has been working on expanding its global market and has managed to do so. Many players in Aussie use this secure banking option. It has absorbed its major competitors, Dutch Wallie and Ukash. As a result of this, the brand has become a leading web-based voucher service provider.
Online casinos that use Paysafecard
There are many online casinos where gamblers can play using Paysafecard. The list below only has a few of such casinos.
- FairGo Casino
- Play Amo
- GW Casino
- Raging Bull
Players can play pokies, table games and poker at online casinos in Australia using the payment option. Aussies will also note that each of these casinos is licensed. For that reason, the online gambling sites are safe to play. You can rest. assured that your funds are secure. Furthermore, RealTime Gaming (RTG) is among the developers that provide games to these casinos. Other top software providers in the industry are Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming and Playtech to mention but a few.
Why Play at a Paysafecard Casino?
There are several reasons why Aussies should play at Paysafecard casinos. And a few of them have been mentioned below:
- The casinos are safe and secure to play at.
- Deposits are instant
- There is no personal information that is needed when you deposit your funds.
- Because it is a voucher method, this means that there is no registration process that is needed.
- The online casino banking option is a trusted name in the gambling world.
- They limit deposits. This helps Aussies to stick to their bankroll.
- Lastly, the system has an application which can be downloaded, meaning that players can use it at any time when they want to play.
Paysafecard is used by many internet-based casinos as a way to deposit funds. However, for withdrawal of funds, the same service is only used by a handful of online casinos.
Deposits at Online Casinos Australia
- Firstlly, you have to buy your voucher. This can be a physical or an online voucher. Vouchers can be bought in various denominations from AUD$10, AUD$25, AUD$50 and AUD$75. A maximum of 10 can be bought at a time, meaning you can get vouchers up to AUD$7500
- Next, you must enter the amount that you wish to deposit
- Afterwards, you must enter the 16 digit pin
- Finally, click agree
Make sure that you read all the terms and conditions.
Withdrawals at Australian Online Casinos
- Look for and select My Paysafecard in the withdrawal section.
- A message will pop up and ask how much you want to withdraw.
- Enter the amount
- And the funds will be transferred instantly to your e-wallet.
And that’s all there is when it comes to withdrawing with Paysafecard.
- Easy to use and does not have a registration process.
- No personal information is needed when using Paysafecard.
- Funds are available almost instantly.
- Paysafecard limits the maximum deposit. This helps players stick to their bankroll.
- Very few online casinos can use Paysafecard for withdrawals.
- The maximum deposit is not ideal for high rollers.
Other Banking Methods
- Visa Card
Conclusively therefore, read more about other banking options available for online gaming options.