Using MasterCard at Australian Online Casinos 2020
One of the most sought after banking options in the online gambling world is the MasterCard. This is the second most popular payment method after Visa. This brand is used all over the world by most businesses, both online and offline.
MasterCard ® was formed in the mid-1960s in America as Master Charge. The corporation later on re-branded to MasterCard and it’s been known by that name since then.
What is MasterCard?
MasterCard® is a financial services organisation which focuses on processing transactions carried out on credit cards and debit cards. These cards are operated by a range of banks and other lenders worldwide.
Whenever you come across the symbol on a credit or debit card, it means the MasterCard’s technology will be used to both processes and authorize any transactions made with it.
- Extended warranty – When you pay using an eligible MasterCard, the manufacturer’s or store brandy warranty is doubled for up to one year.
- Price protection – If by chance, you find that an item you bought now has a lower price and this is within 60 days from the date you purchased, you are liable to a reimbursement for the price difference. This is provided you used an eligible MasterCard.
- Purchase assurance – If the item you purchased is stolen or damaged within 90 days from the date you purchased, coverage is provided.
- Satisfaction guarantee – You are eligible for a refund for the cost of any item that you buy and are dissatisfied with it within 60 days of purchase. Refunds can be up to $250.
Using MasterCard at Casinos
Most online casinos in Australia accept deposits through MasterCard. There is an ease in the processing of transaction that why this payment method is one of the most preferred. Processing fees using MasterCard are very low.
Players should note that withdrawals cannot be processed from online casinos using MasterCard. Players should, therefore, make sure that there are other withdrawal methods supported by the casinos they wish to join.
Best AU MasterCard Casinos
- Zwin Casino
- Kings Chance
- Golden Reels
- Fair Go
Pro’s and Cons of Using MasterCard
- Secure and proven online payment method
- Can be used globally
- Used by most online casinos in Australia
- Offers players several rewards for using this payment at selected sites
- There are some people who do not feel comfortable with sharing their Mastercard details on online casino servers.
- There is the temptation of spending too much since you have your credit card with you.
Types MasterCards Accepted at Aussie Online Casinos
There are four different types of MasterCard that players can use at online casinos in Australia. These are:
Payments that are made using a debit card are on the player’s personal account. Players in Australia do not need to pay any credit with a percentage, which is an advantage.
When using credit cards, the deposits made by the player are given on credit. They are also given according to the conditions of the card type as some are banned from being used for gambling purposes.
The contactless card is a bit advanced. Players must insert the card into their mobile devices or terminals. They require no data inputs.
These plastic cards are disposable and virtual. Players must purchase these with the exact value that they wish to use. There is no overspending as you can only use what you have in your card.
Other Banking Methods
Transactions made with MasterCard are quick, secure and cheap which makes the card preferable. Never share your card information with anyone and make sure your card is activated before using it. Casinos will limit your deposit amount when using MasterCard so take note of that.